“Your birthday is the happiest day of my life! “
Aria’s first birthday was over e month ago and I finally got some time to write a post about it. We were so happy that we got to celebrate this special day with our dear friends and family in Albania. Although Aria was still jetlagged and all she wanted to do was sleep or be in mama’s arms, we still had a great time and felt so blessed to be surrounded by so many friends and family.
I started planning her birthday a month in advance and I loved how it turned out. The theme I chose was Flower Garden with very soft and feminine touches and I loved how Artifiko Events made it all happen. Everything from the deserts to decorations was exactly how I had imagined. So if you are in Albania and are looking for someone to plan your baby’s birthday, or any other type of event, look no further- Artifiko Events will plan the event of your dreams + they are very professional! A huge thank you to the Artifiko events team!
Here are some special moments from Aria’s first year:
- You started walking before you even got your first tooth. You started walking at 9 1/2 months and got your first tooth at 10 1/2 months. Now you can run and climb and jump like a pro. You have two bottom front teeth and two more upper front teeth coming out.
- Since you were 6 months old your favorite thing to do was dance and listen to music. You have mastered some pretty cool dance moves and love dancing with mommy and daddy. Your favorite singers are Alban Skenderaj, Elvana Gjata, Adele, and Taylor Swift. You also love to sing, especially Adele’s popular song Hello. We are pretty sure you’re gonna be a famous singer when you grow up 😜
- Your relationship with food is finally getting better since you completely lost your appetite while we were in Albania. You were exclusively breastfed throughout the first year. Now you love to eat pretty much everything, especially plain yogurt, bananas, avocados, milk.
- You can say “pap pap” which is your version of “prap prap”. You say “pap pap” whenever you want to eat or drink something. You can also say “ba ba”. Still worling on “mami”. You surprise us everyday with how much you understand. You can point at the “libri- book” “topi- ball” “banane- bananas” and “babi- daddy”
- You can clap, copy any funny noises, imitate us coughing, hi5,and wave bye bye.
- Your favorite game is “ta ta – peek a boo” which gjyshi taught you in Albania. Now you love it and can play it all day long.
- Still working on better sleeping habits cos you love mommy’s and daddy’s bed too much.
- You keep me busy but for all those who think my hands are full, they should see my heart.
You are our little sunshine and we love you more and more each day. Sometimes I wonder if it is even possible to love you more than I already love you. And then I wake up the next morning and you are even more perfect than the day before and I just feel my heart expanding a little more to make room for more love, joy and gratitude. We thank our Heavenly Father each and every day for sending you to our family.
Happy birthday our little Princess!
PS: My inspiration board for Aria’s birthday you can find it on my Pinterest.